Your ticket to a world full of experiences
With the Almencard PLUS, you hold the ticket to a very special summer holiday. Not only does it include free travel by public transport, but it also gives you free admission to more than 90 South Tyrolean museums. And the best part is you get the Almencard PLUS at the Hotel Valserhof free of charge with your stay.
An overview of the advantages
- Free use of nine mountain cable cars in South Tyrol (mountain cable car Monte Cuzzo/Gitschberg, mountain cable car Jochtal, cable car Rio di Pusteria/Mühlbach-Maranza/Meransen, cable car Bolzano/Bozen-Renon/Ritten, cable car San Genesio/Jenesien, cable car Postal/Burgstall-Verano/Vöran, cable car Meltina/Mölten-Vilpiano/Vilpian, Ritten Railway, cable car Mendola/Mendel)
- Free use of all regional public transport in South Tyrol
- Use of the Rodenecker-Lüsner Alm bus
- One free entry each to over 90 museums and collections in South Tyrol
- Free participation in the weekly programme with great cultural, active, and hiking offers for the whole family
- Special prices at all bonus partners such as shops and leisure facilities
Registration (minimum 1 day before the event until 4 p.m.) and more information in your accommodation or at all info points of the Gitschberg Jochtal Ski & Almen region or Naz-Sciaves/Natz-Schabs. Suitable clothes and equipment (hiking shoes, rain protection and more) are necessary. Participation at your own risk. Minimum number of participants: 4 people or 5 children aged 5 to 14 years respectively. Limited number of participants. Changes may apply.