Gitschberg Jochtal Almencard: Your ticket to a world full of experiences
One card for countless experiences the whole year. From January 1st 2023 with the Gitschberg Jochtal Almencard, you can travel for free on public transport across South Tyrol, enjoy free admittance to over 90 museums and ride for free on the Gitschberg and Jochtal cable cars in selected periods.
An overview of the advantages
- Travel for free on the cable cars Gitschberg in Meransen or Jochtal in Vals, from 13th May to 7th July 2023 and from 18th September to 4th November 2023
- Travel for free on public transport across South Tyrol
- Visit over 90 museum and exhibitions in South Tyrol for free
- Get free rides on the Almbus shuttle bus to the Rodenecker-Lüsner Alp
- Use the ski bus service for free in winter
- Participate in an exciting activity program
- Enjoy special discounts at partner establishments
Registration (minimum 1 day before the event until 4 p.m.) and more information in your accommodation or at all info points of the Gitschberg Jochtal Ski & Almen region or Naz-Sciaves/Natz-Schabs. Suitable clothes and equipment (hiking shoes, rain protection and more) are necessary. Participation at your own risk. Minimum number of participants: 4 people or 5 children aged 5 to 14 years respectively. Limited number of participants. Changes may apply.