FAQ and GTC – everything you need to know about your stay
What time can I check in?
Your room will be ready for you at 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival. If you arrive after 7:00 p.m., please let us know in advance. On the day of departure, we ask you to vacate the room by 10:30 a.m.
How much deposit must be paid in advance?
Regular bookings are only binding after a deposit of 30%. We recommend that you take out a travel cancellation insurance directly with us at the time of booking. In the event of a claim, this saves us time and possible inconvenience.
What are the bank details of the Hotel Valserhof?
Cassa Raiffeisen Vandoies, Rio di Pusteria
IBAN: IT 64 X 08295 58761 0003 0400 0021
Swift or BIC code: RZSBIT21450
Account holder: Valserhof GmbH
Please state your booking number when making the payment.
Where can I park?
We have enough parking for our guests at our hotel. A garage parking space costs €10.00 per day.
Are there children’s discounts?
Children always get a discount with us. For a child staying in a room with two full-paying adults, the following discounts apply:
Children up to 3 years: -75%
Children from 4 to 14 years: -50%
Teenagers from 15 to 16 years: -25%
Is there a tourist tax in Valle/Vals?
For all people aged 14 and over, there is a tourist tax of €2.30 per person per night. This tax is not included in the total price of the stay.
Can I smoke in my hotel room?
By law, smoking is not allowed in Italy inside public places or hotel rooms.
Do I have to book my spa treatments in advance?
It is not a must, but we recommend that you specify your treatment wishes when booking your stay. Otherwise, it may happen that your desired appointment time is not available.
Where exactly is Valle/Vals?
Valles/Vals is located in a side valley of Val Pusteria/Pustertal, in the eastern half of South Tyrol. The village of 600 inhabitants is situated at 1,350 metres above sea level.
What services are included in my holidays at Valserhof?
Our inclusive services at a glance can be found here.
Under what conditions can I cancel my stay?
- Cancellation 1 month before arrival: €40,00.
- Cancellation 1 month to 14 days before arrival: 30% of the booking value will be charged.
- Cancellation 14 days before arrival: 70% of the booking value will be charged.
- In the event of late arrival or early departure, we will charge the entire booking value.
To avoid possible cancellation costs in case of cancellation, delayed departure or premature departure, we recommend that you take out our inexpensive travel cancellation insurance.
How can I purchase a voucher?
You are welcome to purchase a voucher for our hotel here.
How long is the reception open?
The reception is open until 10:00 p.m.
Can I take my dog with me?
You are welcome to bring your dog with you on holiday. We charge a flat rate cleaning fee of €20.00 per night per four-legged friend.
What do the prices look like?
Here you can find an overview of the prices at Valserhof.
Can the wellness area still be used on the day of departure?
You are welcome to use the wellness area free of charge until 1:00 p.m. on the day of departure. For a small surcharge of €21.00 per person, the afternoon buffet and the use of the saunas until 6.00 p.m. are included (subject to availability).
General terms and conditions
- Since 1 January 2016, Legislative Decree No. 201/2011 no longer permits the use of cash to pay amounts above 2,999.99 euros in Italy. The following means of payment are permitted: cash card, credit card, and bank transfer (we do not accept American Express).
- In case of cash payment, we offer you a discount of 1% on the amount paid in cash.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms and the bar area.
- All prices and information have been carefully checked several times. Errors, omissions, and changes are reserved. If the prices stated in the written booking confirmation deviate from the current price list, the prices and general terms and conditions of the current price list shall always apply in case of doubt.
Travel cancellation insurance
Do you have any questions?
Contact us directly!
Tel. +39 0472 547 177